STREAMING NOW: Watch Now

A dryer inside the Vogue Cleaners in Grants Pass caught on fire

The Grants Pass Fire Rescue and Rural Metro Fire Department responded to a call of smoke coming from the roof of the Vogue Cleaners in Grants Pass late last night.

Posted: Apr 4, 2019 12:37 AM

GRANTS PASS, Ore. — The Grants Pass Fire Rescue and Rural Metro Fire Department responded to a call of smoke coming from the roof of the Vogue Cleaners in Grants Pass late last night.

Once crews arrived, they were able to put out the fire inside a commercial dryer. The fire was contained to the dryer and the building was not damaged.

Crews from Grants Pass Police and American Medical Response also assisted with the call.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

Article Comments

Medford
Scattered Clouds
56° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 43°
Feels Like: 56°
Brookings
Few Clouds
54° wxIcon
Hi: 58° Lo: 48°
Feels Like: 54°
Crater Lake
Scattered Clouds
43° wxIcon
Hi: 43° Lo: 33°
Feels Like: 36°
Grants Pass
Scattered Clouds
57° wxIcon
Hi: 57° Lo: 45°
Feels Like: 57°
Klamath Falls
Scattered Clouds
43° wxIcon
Hi: 49° Lo: 30°
Feels Like: 36°
Wet & Cool Weekend
KDRV Radar
KDRV Fire Danger
KDRV Weather Cam

Community Events