The yellow vest demonstrations continue in Paris. Over 340 people have been taken in for questioning according to a spokeswoman for the French Police. She added that "several thousand" protesters are on the streets.
Meanwhile, the French Interior Minister said on french television that over 200 people have been taken into custody in Paris.
The demonstrations began because of planned fuel duty rises as the french government sought to impose new Eco taxes on some of the more polluting vehicles.
To date, four people have died and nearly 1700 people have been injured.
- Police Arrest Juvenile After Violent Threats Made
- Violent Crime Rose in Oregon During 2017
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for Paris Stabbing Attack
- Central Point to Vote on Joining Violent Offender Task Force
- Paris Train Hero Announces Bid for Douglas County Commissioner
- Lawsuit Filed Against Portland Public Schools Concerning Violent Special Needs Students