MURPHY, Ore. -- A woman and her dog are alive after they lost control driving on Williams Highway.
Oregon State Police say a witness reported seeing the car leave the road, roll several times and land on its roof.
The woman denied being transported to the hospital.
The cause of the crash is being investigated by Oregon State Police.
Rural Metro Fire says the roads were wet at the time of the crash. The department also wants to remind people to drive safe this weekend and this week with rain and snow coming to many parts of the region.
- Woman and Dog Okay After Rollover Crash
- Woman Dies In Rollover Crash On Antioch Road
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash
- Jackson County Sees Two Halloween Rollover Crashes
- Rollover crash sends two to hospital
- Passenger Killed in Rollover Crash on Williams Highway
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash
- Icy Conditions Cause Multiple Rollover Crashes On I5
- Two Injured In Rollover Crash In Central Point
- UPDATE: Driver in Rollover Crash Near Ashland 'Miraculously' Unharmed