MEDFORD, Ore. -- On Thursday the VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics will be hosting a town hall meeting. The meeting is open to Veterans and community members.
They will be discussing the new Mission Act, which is designed to improve veterans' access to health care. It will be held at the American Legion Building in Medford from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Dr. Susan Thurston joined to NewsWatch 12 at 4 to discuss how the Mission Act will support Veterans goals.
- VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics hosting town hall meeting
- Walden Wraps Up Southern Oregon Town Halls
- Congressman Greg Walden holds two southern Oregon town halls
- Southern Oregon Goodwill Hosts Career Fair
- DeBoer to Host Town Halls in Medford and Ashland
- State Senate Candidates to Attend Town Hall Meeting
- Senator Jeff Merkley announces string of upcoming town hall meetings
- Oregon State Senator Jeff Golden Holds First Town Hall
- VA Holds Annual Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinic
- Town Halls With Senator Ron Wyden Postponed