ROSEBURG, Ore. — Two Umpqua Dairy Products took first place as the “Best of the Best” in North America at the World Dairy Expo.
Umpqua Dairy Regular Cottage Cheese and Umpqua Dairy Butter Toffee Crunch ice cream were selected by a panel of judges and awarded first place.
There were 1,536 entries from dairy processors throughout North America submitted. All product samples were judged by awarding points on a 100 point scale for flavor, body and texture, appearance and color, and packaging.
President of Umpqua Dairy, Doug Feldkamp said, “I am always proud of the dedication and effort our production team displays in making the finest dairy products.” He added, “This award is shared by all our employees and our Oregon dairy partners who supply us with 100% of the milk used in these award-winning products.”
Umpqua Dairy will receive their first-place trophies at an event in Madison, Wisconsin on October 1st, 2019.
- Umpqua Dairy Products awarded first place as the 'Best of the Best' in North America
- Umpqua Diary
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation Awards ACCESS $15,000 Grant
- Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation Awards Community Works $7,500 Grant
- New Regulations for Cannabis Production
- Jefferson Awards
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- Hendrix, Natchez, Sugar Pine & Umpqua Complex Fires: Hendrix Halfway Contained
- Umpqua Community College Remembers Victims of 2015 Shooting
- Judge OKs Logging Project in Umpqua National Forest