WHITE CITY, Ore. -- Sushi-lovers rejoice!
A brand-new Japanese restaurant opened its doors Wednesday in White City.
Umi Sushi opened officially at 11:30 a.m. in the new location off Crater Lake Highway, in the location of the former Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.
The owner told NewsWatch 12 that he decided to open in White City and close the Grants Pass location because of the growing population in White City.
There is also an Umi Sushi location in Jacksonville.
- Umi Sushi Opens in White City
- White City House Fire
- UPDATE: Deputies Arrest Wanted White City Man
- Deputies Investigating Shooting in White City
- Deputies Search For White City Robbery Suspect
- Man Arrested for White City Hit and Run
- Man Accused of Shooting Rifle in White City on Thanksgiving
- White City Neighborhood Startled By Rapid Gunfire on Thanksgiving
- UPDATE: White City VA on Lockdown After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Deadly Crash Blocks Traffic on Highway 140 Near White City