BROOKINGS, Ore. -- Trip Check says two northbound and one southbound lane of U.S. 101 12 miles north of Brookings is closed due to a sunken grade.
The site says this is happening near mile post 344.
This is a developing story.
- Lanes of U.S. 101 Mile Marker 344 Closed
- Highway 140 Closed Near Mile Marker 22
- DIY Garden Markers
- OPEN: Highway 101
- Highway 101 back open to two lanes north of Brookings
- I-5 southbound lanes closed due to crash
- Group Rallies for 'Yes' on Measure 101
- What Measure 101 Means for Your Wallet
- Some GOP-Counties Backed Measure 101
- SOREDI Launch Talk: Successful E-Commerce 101
Scroll for more content...