MEDFORD, Ore.- UBER can help get you where you want. Now in Medford, it will also get your food to your front door without making a phone call. The UBER Eats app launched this month.
It's one of 12 restaurants launched in the city. Asian Grill, Grape Street Bar and Grill, Senor Sam's Mexican Grill, McDonald's, Shari's Cafe, Bobbio's Pizza, Taqueria Los Gomez, RAM Restaurant & Brewery, Extreme Juice, Ooblies Waffle Truck, and Elmer's Restaurant are part of that group.
All you have to do is download the app, order your food from the restaurant of your choice, and place your order. Then your UBER driver is alerted of your order and will deliver it to you.
You'll want to keep in mind each delivery does come with a service charge, and you'll only find out what that charge is when you place your order.
- UBER Eats Launches in Medford
- Uber Launches In Medford
- Eating Dandelions
- Medford City Leaders Get 1st Ceremonial Uber Ride
- South Medford Students Hospitalized After Eating Marijuana Edibles
- Eating Healthy Without Wasting Food
- Wild Birds Unlimited: Medford
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Oregon Century: Medford Natatorium
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested