MT. SHASTA, Cali -- The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office says two people died from carbon monoxide poisoning last week.
These were the deaths in the Mt. Shasta Vista Area. Last Tuesday police were called to a building on county road A-12. Deputies found two people dead in the building. A heater powered by a 20 pound propane tank was found in the room with the bodies. That's what lead police to believe they were killed by carbon monoxide.
The Sheriff's Office waited for the autopsy before confirming and now it is ruling the deaths as accidental.