YREKA, Calif. -- Caltrans District 2 says that a lane on Interstate 5 northbound is blocked due to a two car crash.
This happened approximately four miles North of Yreka.
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- I-5 Construction Northbound at Exit 33
- Northbound lanes of I-5 cleared north of Merlin following rollover crash