MEDFORD, Ore. — Officers from both the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and the Phoenix Police Department descended on a home in Medford on Thursday, arresting two people suspected of burglaries and thefts across the county.
Sheriff's detectives and deputies were aided by Phoenix Police officers when they served a search warrant on a house in the 100-block of Northridge Terrace.
"Investigators found evidence of multiple crimes involving burglaries and thefts in multiple locations in Jackson County," the Sheriff's Office said.
Officers arrested 35-year-old Brandin Gregory McConkey and 30-year-old Gina Marie Messenger, both of whom live at the address. McConkey faces charges for Burglary I, Aggravated Theft I, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle, and Unlawful Entry into a Motor Vehicle. Messenger was lodged on three charges of Identity Theft and one charge of Theft I.
- Two arrested, accused of burglaries and thefts across Jackson County
- Fugitive arrested in Jackson County
- Manhunt ends in arrest of Mt. Shasta man accused of burglary and theft
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Warns of Porch Theft
- Jackson County Parks
- Jackson County's Jail Problem
- Sheriff: Two Arrested for Josephine County Burglary
- Jackson County Spring Garden Fair
- Ballots at Jackson County Headquarters
- Jackson County Wants Additional Judge