TALENT, Ore. — A man and woman from Talent are behind bars after they allegedly provided and smoked marijuana with two 13-year-old children in December.
According to a probable cause statement filed by the arresting officer, 38-year-old Lindsey Monda smoked marijuana with her 13-year-old twins after 46-year-old Jason Dunn brought a bong and showed them how to use it.
The twins later reported to police that both Monda and Dunn had showed them how to use a bong and given them marijuana on December 23, according to court documents. Monda then allegedly smoked with them twice that day.
Monda later sent a text message to a friend saying "getting blasted w the twins and teaching em how to smoke a bong," court documents claim, and another text saying "lol!! jase loaded [one of the twins] a full bowl that she took to the dome without us, so she was totally blazed n it was hilarious."
According to the arresting officer, Monda admitted to sending the text to a friend.
A bong matching the twins' description was allegedly found at the house with Monda and Dunn during their arrest.
Both Monda and Dunn face charges for Administering Marijuana to a Minor and remain in the Jackson County Jail with bail set at $20,000 each.
- Two accused of smoking marijuana with 13-year-old children
- Missing 13-Year-Old Boy
- Finding New Smoke in Smoke
- Man arrested for smoking marijuana while in court for marijuana charge
- Deputies Investigating Death of 13-year-old Girl
- Update: 13-year-old Nicole Browning Found
- Smoked Fernet Old Fashioned
- Smoke Slows Business
- Family and Friends Unite for 13-Year-Old's Vigil
- No Criminal Charges To Be Filed in 13-Year-Old's Death