Update: Dakota Ave. is now open.
Update: Prune St. is now open. Dakota Ave. remains closed while police investigate the cause of the crash and clear debris.
MEDFORD, Ore. -- Columbus Ave. is closed between Dakota Ave. and Prune St. after a two vehicle crash involving a USPS truck.
According to reports at the scene one vehicle had a mother and her infant inside, both have been transported to the hospital. The extent of their injuries is unknown.
This is a developing story. NewsWatch 12's Sionan Barrett is at the scene. We will continue to update this article as we recieve more information.
- Two Vehicle Crash Sends Mother And Infant To Hospital
- Rollover crash sends two to hospital
- Fiery Head-On Crash Sends Three to Hospital
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- Single car crash sends one person to the hospital
- Eagle Point mother accused of abusing her infant
- Three People Taken To Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Two-Car Collision Sends One To Hospital
- Multiple People Sent To Hospital After Three-Vehicle Crash Near Yreka
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5