MEDFORD, Ore -- Medford police arrested two people suspected of committing crimes against the Jackson County Jail.
Police say Christopher Socia and Julia Bohler committed separate crimes. They say Socia was already in jail and was being released. He was given a check for the cash he had on him. Police say he changed the $1 amount to $3,000 and tried to cash it.
Police say Bohler threw a large rock at the front door of the jail, shattering it. It caused $1,000 in damage.
- Two Suspects Committed Crimes Against the Jackson County Jail
- Jackson County's Jail Problem
- Sheriff: Jackson County Jail is Overcrowded
- Tough New Jackson County Policy Locks Down Crime Frequent Flyers
- Jackson County Detective to Take Aim at High Tech Crimes
- Jackson County Parks
- Cities weighing proposal for new Jackson County Jail
- Stabbing Suspect Apprehended While Fleeing Through Jackson County
- Suspects Under Arrest After Turbulent Jackson County Car Chase
- Jackson County Spring Garden Fair