WOODBURN, Ore- Saturday is the opening day of the Tulip Festival in Woodburn.
It is a little out of the way for us but if you are into tulips it would be worth it. The festival runs until April 29th.
A season pass costs $40 for everyone in one car, but it will give you access for the whole time the festival goes on.
A one day individual pass will cost you $5.
- Tulip Festival kicks off this weekend
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Green Show Kicks Off
- Ashland Independent Film Festival Kicks Off Thursday
- Oregon Chocolate Festival Kicks Off In Ashland
- Boatnik Festivities Kick Off In Grants Pass
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Kicks Off Outdoor Season
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival kicks-off Green Shows
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival outdoor season kicks off
- The 66th Annual Pear Blossom Festival kicks off on Friday
- Grants Pass Balloon and Kite Festival kicks off