CENTRAL POINT, Ore.-- A man is in trouble with the law after the truck he was driving slammed into a Central Point home.
This happened on Biddle Road, near Hamrick Road.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office tells NewsWatch 12 says the driver of the pickup was attempting to pass someone, lost control, and swerved off the road.
The truck then ripped down some wires supporting a power pole and crashed into the home.
Deputies say they believe no intoxicants were involved but the driver is being cited for reckless driving.
- Truck Crashes Into Central Point Home
- Costco Relocates to Central Point
- Central Point Police Looking For Third Suspect In Home Invasion
- Central Point Retirement Home Evacuated After Phone Threat
- Missing Central Point Girls Found, Returned Home Safely
- Two Injured In Rollover Crash In Central Point
- UPDATE: Deputies Identify Central Point Man Killed in Rollover Crash
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- Investigators Suspect Alcohol in Central Point Rollover Crash
- Driver Dead After Early Morning Rollover Crash Near Central Point