KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. -- The trial from Andrew James begins today.
The Klamath Falls man is charged with multiple sexual crimes including attempted rape of a minor. A twelve person jury will hear the case, it begins at 9 a.m. today.
NewsWatch12 will be covering the case and will provide updates throughout the trial.
- Trial starts for Klamath Falls man accused of attempted rape of minor
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Long-Awaited Trial Postponed in Klamath County Rape Case
- Klamath Falls Man Accused of Assaulting Child While Babysitting
- District Reports Attempted Abduction of Student Near Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested After Pursuit
- Red Ball From Klamath Falls To Lakeview
- US Air Force Honors Klamath Falls Airmen
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Officer Involved Shooting in Klamath Falls