MEDFORD, Ore.-- Broken bones can literally be a pain to deal with.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains the right way to treat your injury.
- Treating Broken Bones
- Three Tips to Boost Bone Health
- Swapping Holiday Sweet Treats
- How To Treat Acne
- Treating prostate cancer
- Preventing & Treating Heat-Related Illness
- Ultimate Spring BBQ: Fall off the Bone Ribs
- Dangers of Using Antibiotics to Treat Viruses
- At the Market: Treats and Fall Produce
- BrewFest and Battle of the Bones Bring Thousands to the Expo