WHITE CITY, Or-- We have a traffic alert we want you to be aware of.
Starting at the end of April, there will be closures on highway 140 in White City. The closure will impact both eastbound and westbound traffic between Table Rock Road and Agate Road.
There will be a detour route you can take. The construction will last about a week.
Oregon Department of Transportation says the closure is necessary to install new water and sewer lines.
- Traffic alert on highway 140 in White City
- Deadly Crash Blocks Traffic on Highway 140 Near White City
- Troopers Patrol Highway 140 Intersection
- Traffic on Highway 140 affected by crash at Kershaw Road
- Highway 140 Closed Near Mile Marker 22
- Highway 140 back open east of White City after multi-vehicle crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Redwood Highway is reopen
- Shady Cove Man Dies in Highway 140 Head-On Crash
- 2 Killed in Highway 140 Crash near Kershaw Road
- ODOT Salt Pilot Program Doesn't Extend to Highway 140