MEDFORD, Ore. — Tickets are now on sale for the 2019 "Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars" — an event now in its eleventh year that raises money for Sparrow Clubs.
Every year, a number of local "stars" or community mainstays volunteer their time by learning dance routines and putting on a show for the public. Ticket sales go to Southern Oregon Sparrow Clubs, which pairs kids in medical need with local students. The students then participate in service and fundraising activities to raise money for their Sparrow.
Saturday, November 9, 2019
2:00 pm Matinee Show (Judges not present, no Awards Ceremony)
Adults – $15
Children/Students (0-17) – $5
All matinee seating is general admission
7:00 pm Evening Show (Professional Judges present, full Awards Ceremony)
Preferred Reserved (front half of auditorium) – $25
Reserved (back half of auditorium) – $20
All evening show seats are reserved, choose your seats when ordering.
North Medford High School Auditorium
1900 N Keene Way Dr.
Medford, OR 97504
For more on this year's competitors and the event, check out our article here.
- Tickets now on sale for 2019 'Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars'
- Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars: Dr. Mary Murdoch
- Dancing With The Rogue Valley Stars - Mike Duffy
- 11th annual Dancing With The Rogue Valley Stars breaks records
- Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars Returns to Benefit Sparrow Clubs
- Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars returns to benefit Sparrow Clubs
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Rogue Valley Expressway now open
- UPDATE: Grass fire near Rogue Valley Square Dance Center now under control