MEDFORD, Ore. -- Ticks ususally like to come out in the summer and they can make you sick.
A tick bite can give you symptoms like chills or fever like symptoms.
The best way to protect yourself is wear long clothing and wear repellent.
- Tick Protection
- How to Protect Yourself from Ticks
- I Found a Tick! Now What?
- GOP Waits on Trump as Clock Ticks Toward Partial Shutdown
- Clock ticking as lawmakers move to avoid government shutdown
- Protecting Your Online Privacy
- Protecting Your Plants From Deer
- 8,000 Firefighters Protect California Communities
- Protect Lungs from Arctic Chill
- Protecting Your Home From Smoke