GRANTS PASS, Ore. — Three suspects are under arrest after agents from multiple agencies raided a house in the Merlin area that contained guns, heroin, marijuana extract and distribution materials, according to Rogue Area Drug Enforcement (RADE).
Last Friday at 5 a.m., RADE detectives and a SWAT team from Oregon State Police executed a search warrant at 2083 Carton Way in Merlin. They arrested 38-year-old Loren Wayne Millsap, 37-year-old Brent Ryan Howard, and 26-year-old Megan Marie Thomas at the house.
Inside, the agents found seven guns, a "large quantity of heroin," cash, scales, packaging material and marijuana extract.
"The search warrant was a follow-up from a previous case with Millsap and Howard and over the course of several months, evidence showed they were dealing heroin and meth out of the Carton Way address," RADE said.
Two children, ages 10 and 12, were taken into protective custody by DHS Child Welfare.
Millsap has been charged with Delivery and Possession of Methamphetamine and Delivery and Possession of Heroin, Felon in Possession of a Firearm x2, Endangering the Welfare of a Minor x2, and Felony Failure to Appear Warrant(s) out of Grants Pass.
Howard has been charged with Felon in Possession of a firearm x5, Endangering the Welfare of a Minor x2.
Thomas has been charged with five felony warrants for Failure to Appear.
- Three Arrested in Merlin at House Containing Guns, Heroin
- Merlin Sidewalk Project Halfway Finished
- Late-Night Crash Near Merlin Under Investigation
- Sidewalk Showdown: Merlin Residents Disagree About Additions
- Josephine County Commissioners Approve Merlin Sidewalk Project
- Merlin Business Helping Families with Autism
- Elk VS Vehicles Crash in Merlin
- Heroin Overdose Death
- UPDATE: Oregon State Police Investigating Shooting Near Merlin
- UPDATE: Power Outage in Merlin Hits Airport, Surrounding Area