ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Chocolate Festival returns to Ashland on the second weekend of March. This year, 10% of proceeds from the Oregon Chocolate Festival will benefit Asante's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The Festival will kick off on the evening of March 9, 2018, with several introductory events—$15 gets you into a social hour from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Stardust Lounge at Ashland Hills Hotel (featuring live music, chocolate craft cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers), followed by a chocolate maker's dinner at Ashland Springs Hotel for $75.
Saturday and Sunday, March 10 - 11 will mark the Festival's main days, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ashland Hills Hotel. Tickets for those two days will cost $20 per person, per day, or $30 for a two-day pass. Kids age 8 and under get in free. Both days will feature an assortment of different events (see flyer for details, or visit the Chocolate Festival's website).
This is the 14th year that the Chocolate Festival has been held in Oregon, and it is organized by Ashland Hills Hotel and the Neuman Group.
Anyone interested in volunteering for the Festival can contact Karolina with the Neuman Group at Karolina.Lavagnino@neumanhotelgroup.com or (541) 631-2004.
- This Year's Chocolate Festival to Benefit Asante's Neonatal Intensive Care
- Oregon Chocolate Festival Kicks Off In Ashland
- Asante Upgraded to Level 2 Trauma Center
- UPDATE: Medford Fire Investigating Asante Warehouse Fire
- Out & About: Ashland Ice Rink, Holiday Shopping, Chocolate Festival
- UV used to Clean Asante Hospital in Grants Pass
- Spinal Care
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- Health Benefits of Gratitude
- Ashland Independent Film Festival