ASHLAND, Ore. — The promise of fresh snow and sunny skies means this weekend is shaping up to be a good one at Mt. Ashland, according to General Manager Hiram Towle. However, this is the last chance to experience it for the season.
"Due to warm temperatures and sunshine in next week’s forecast, we have chosen to make this weekend our last. We need to go out in style, and this weekend looks to be much better than the next. It would be a shame to have to pull the plug at the last minute and have people miss the excitement of the final days," said Towle.
Lift tickets will be $25 Friday through Sunday, and Sunday only will offer a special deal—free tickets with the donation of five cans of food for the ACCESS food bank.
Guests are encouraged to bring more than five cans on Sunday if possible, whether they need a ticket or hold a season pass. $21,000 worth of tickets and corresponding cans went to the ACCESS cause last year.
Snow enthusiasts can also get 40 percent off of their next season pass until April 30 during the Spring Pass Sale.
- Mt. Ashland Day Onesie
- Mt. Ashland CLOSED Today
- This Weekend to Be Mt. Ashland's Last For the Season
- Mt. Ashland Season Passes Discounted Through October
- Mt. Ashland Announces Terrain Park This Weekend
- Mt. Ashland to Close for the Weekend
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Mt. Ashland Second Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area adds two more days to season
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday