OREGON -- This Wednesday, February 19th, is school exclusion day in Oregon. This means if your child is not up to date on immunizations they won't be allowed in school.
The Oregon Immunization Program wants to remind all parents to make sure their kid's records are also up to date. This is a state law and requirement for all schools; public and private.
The local health department says it sent more than 20,000 letters to parents on or before February 5th to remind them. Last year, more than 4,000 children had to stay home.
Parents wanting immunizations should call their primary doctor or call 211info or go to 211info.org.
- This Wednesday is school exclusion day in Oregon
- Exclusion Day is Wednesday, February 20th
- Oregon vaccine 'school exclusion day' coming up this month
- Teachers prepping for first day of school in Yreka Wednesday
- More School Days in Oregon? Panel Considers Idea
- Today Is Exclusion Day, All Kids Must Be Up To Date On Vaccinations
- Exclusive Look Inside OSF's Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center
- EXCLUSIVE: Danny Miles Full Interview Discussing Hall of Fame Selection
- PREVIEW: ABC Exclusive Interview With Former FBI Director James Comey