MEDFORD, Ore. — Lots of new improvements have been made to the The Village Medford Center, giving it an overall updated and upscale look.
Some of the new features include tile, brick, paint, and a new entryway.
A store manager here told me that the new look of the Medford Center attracts more customers and, with more people wanting to shop around and show up.
Adorn Waxing and Skincare is one of the stores in the Medford center that says they were affected by all the construction.
The manager says that knowing that this construction was going to happen was a main factor that she choose the Medford Center for her store location.
"It was the main reason we choose this location, we knew we would have a lot of passerby's, we knew the construction was going to bring us a beautiful store front. We wanted to make sure that our outside was going to be just as gorgeous as our inside. It's definitely exceeded it's expectations and we're very happy with it,"says manager Jessica Butler.
She told me that the construction workers have been extremely considerate of her store.
Jessica told me they even knock on the door sometimes in the morning to make sure it's okay to start working.
The only thing they will have left to do that might take a bit longer than 10 days is putting in the new water feature because it's still being built.
- The Village at Medford Center Finishing Construction
- Construction for The Village at Medford Center Nearing The End
- The Village Medford Center Welcomes New Businesses
- Upgrades Coming to Medford Center
- ODOT To Begin Construction On Medford Viaduct
- Volunteers Begin Construction on Revamped Medford Playground
- Jamba Juice eyes construction of Medford location
- Commercial construction site vandalized in Medford
- School District Construction Should Finish By Fall 2019
- Hope Village Experiencing Success