ASHLAND -- More than half of the resolutions made have to do with finance.
According to Wallethub the other top ones are about living a healthier lifestyle. Only 9% of people actually achieve it.
To find out people's resolutions I wanted to do something a little different. So I grabbed an art easel and bought a white board.
I went in the center of downtown Ashland and set up the white board with the question what is your 2019 new years resolution?
As people walked by i asked them if they had one. Honestly most people said no and when i asked why they said it's because they never do it.
Brookyln Leamons on the other hand tells me she's been working on her resolution for years. She says "It's been part of a long process just for myself."
Brooklyn says "My goal is to be and to live in the moment and treasure all my time."
I asked her is she thinks she'll be part of that 9%
Brooklyn says "I think so."
She has advice for others that haven't set a goal yet.
Brooklyn says" It's really important just to slow down for yourself."
WalletHub Report: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-cities-for-new-years-resolutions/28749/
- The Odds of Completing your New Years Resolution
- Sticking to New Year's Fitness Resolutions
- Diets Ranked For Your New Year's Resolution
- Local Gyms Prepare for New Year Resolution Rush
- CraterWorks MakerSpace nears completion
- Against all odds: Newborn baby fighting same condition his mother did, 19 years later
- Democrats Prepare Resolution Against Trump's Declaration
- President Trump issues veto threat over border resolution
- Englishman Completes "Shakespeare Quest" at OSF
- Talent Gateway Project Taking Steps Towards Completion