MEDFORD, Ore.-- With hot temperatures on the way, it's important to keep heat safety in mind.
Staying hydrated is key to both staying safe during the hot, summer months and leading a healthy lifestyle.
A local health expert explains how you can tell whether or not your body is getting the right amount of fluids.
- The Importance of Hydration
- Keep your Christmas tree hydrated
- Sparkling Water Has Little Impact on Hydration
- Oregon Cattlemen Court Chinese Importers
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening
- Important Holiday Shipping Deadlines Quickly Approach
- Mom Warns Parents About Importance of Car Seats
- President Trump Proposes New Tariffs On Aluminum & Steel Imports
- Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal of the Day?