Testicular cancer is the most common type of cancer for men between the ages of 15 and 35. Men should consider checking themselves regularly. NewsWatch 12's Mike Duffy is a survivor. He's trying to spread awareness and help get rid of the stigma surrounding self-examinations.
He sat down with board certified urologist Dr. Kadi Ann Bryan with Rogue Valley Urology to talk about what men, parents and partners can do to pay closer attention to men's health.
- 3D Mammograms Saving Lives
- California Keeps Tough Attorney Licensing Exams
- Police: Workers Saved Lives with School Lockdown
- Clinic Offering Free Foot Exams, New Shoes For Homeless Population
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- Understanding Lung Cancer
- Cutting Fruit & Saving Money
- OSF Actor Dies From Cancer
- Cancer Patient Receives New Car