MEDFORD, Ore---The IRS deadline for taxes is exactly one month away. You have until April 15th, 2019 to get your taxes filed.
There are many options for filing taxes. One local option is Liberty Tax.
Liberty Tax is open seven days a week. The company will be open until midnight on the day of the deadline.
Putting taxes off is something the company looks to help avoid.
They are ready for the kids to come by. They have movies for the kids to watch. They say they are even willing to buy pizza to make you feel comfortable doing your taxes.
Annette Holman, the owner of the Liberty Tax in the Medford Center will join NewsWatch12 This Morning to give you updates on tax scams.
They get more and more frequent as the deadline approaches. The IRS will never contact you by phone. So, if you get a call from someone from the IRS, hang up.
- Tax Deadline One Month Away
- IRS deadline for filing taxes looms
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Deadline to remove studded tires
- It's deadline day for Trump's tax returns
- IRS faces a second deadline to release Trump tax returns to Democrats
- Deadline Looming for Medical Marijuana Growers
- Important Holiday Shipping Deadlines Quickly Approach
- Deadline passes to remove studded tires