MEDFORD, Ore. -- A crisis prevention specialist joined NewsWatch 12 on Tuesday to talk about suicide and mental health.
Jill Jeter works with the Medford School District, and gives advice about how to bring up these tough subjects with your kids.
- Talking about suicide prevention and mental health
- Parents Learn About Youth Suicide Prevention
- Jackson County Hosts Suicide Prevention Training
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Mental Health Summit Breaks Down Mental Illness Barriers
- Health alert: Preventing the holiday blues
- 'Adi's Act' passes Oregon House, requires school suicide prevention policies
- Texas Gunman Once Fled Mental Health Center, Threatened Superiors
- Psychologist Says More Mental Health Awareness & Gun Control Needed
- Oregon Students List Mental Health Services in Top Concerns