TALENT, Ore. -- A local artist wants volunteers to help with a mosaic mural.
Karen Rycheck is leading the effort bring national awareness to Talent as the second largest Bee City in the country.
The mural will be 32 feet long, and placed on the stage front outside Talent City Hall.
The project has been in the works for more than a year, and the goal is to have it finished by June 17th, which kicks off National Pollinator Week.
You can help with the mosaic by attending free workshops at 304 East Main Street.
The workshops are Mondays and Tuesdays from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Fridays from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; and Saturday, March 2 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Rycheck says you're welcome to stay the whole time or come and go as you please.
- Talent Bee City USA Looking For Volunteers
- Talent makes new policy to save bees
- Volunteers Track Native Bumble Bees
- SOU earns renewal as Bee Campus USA
- Leafcutter Bees
- Talent Hosts Major Recycling Event
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Talent
- Talent Gateway Project Taking Steps Towards Completion
- Business Applies to Rebuild Talent Truck Stop