Medford, Ore--- Travelers at the Rogue Valley Airport might experience delays on Tuesday, July 10th.
One of the airport's MFR TSA checkpoint x-rays will be out of service for a repair.
The Jackson County Airport Authority recommends that travelers arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to boarding. To expedite the security process the TSA asks that travelers remove any electronics larger than a cell phone from there carry on bags and place them into a bin. This helps the TSA obtain a clearer x-ray on carry on items.
The TSA check point will open at 3:15 A.M. to help expedite the process for early morning flights.
They expect that the the x-ray machine will be back in service by the end of the day.
- TSA Checkpoint X-Ray Machine Temporarily Out of Service
- Klamath County Farm Service Agency Office Temporarily Open
- RCC offers free dental X-rays
- Jacksonville Fire Department Receives CPR Machine
- Downed X-Ray Causes Security Delay At Rogue Valley Airport
- GOP conservative temporarily blocks $19B disaster bill
- Planet Fitness in Medford closes temporarily
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes Back to Medford Airport
- Travelers Sign Up For TSA Pre-Check At Medford Airport
- Expect TSA delays at Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport