MEDORD, Ore. -- A 19 year old faces several charges after driving drunk Saturday morning in Medford.
Oscar Espinoza Jr. was driving down Hillcrest Road with four passengers when he lost control of his vehicle near Evenbrook Road. The car crashed into a light pole, multiple fences and trees. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
Police say Espinoza was drunk and driving fast when he lost control of the vehicle around 1AM. Two passengers had to be extricated from the vehicle by Medford Fire Department. They were taken to the hospital with serious, but non-life threatening injuries. Espinoza and the other two passengers suffered minor injuries.
Espinoza was arrested for a DUI and taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries. Police say Espinoza is facing ten charges including DUII, reckless driving, 4 counts of recklessly endangering another person, 2 counts of assault in the 2nd degree and 2 counts of assault in the 3rd degree.
- Teen Faces DUII Charges After Car Crash
- DUII driver crashed into Oregon State Police Patrol Car
- UPDATE: Woman faces DUII charge in crash that sent four people to the hospital
- UPDATE: Driver Arrested for DUII in Jacksonville Single-Car Rollover
- DUII driver crashed into control box in Medford
- Sheriff: Passenger killed in Klamath County rollover DUII crash
- Grants Pass Employee Pleads Guilty to DUII Charge
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Increases DUII Patrols
- Teens 'Remarkably' Unhurt After Curry County Car Crash and Fire
- Suspected DUII driver arrested, two hospitalized following crash on McAndrews Rd.