MEDFORD, Ore. -- One of the most important things to do to prepare for summer is to get your kids swim lessons. You never know when something could happen in the water.
Cascade Community Pool Corp. in White City says that consistently giving kids lessons is very important. It says one year is not nearly enough. It should be something that kids grow up with.
There are swim lesson opportunities across our local counties. Some of them are listed below, but please be aware that these are not the only lessons available:
- Swim lesson opportunities in local counties
- Synchronized Swimming Team
- U.S. Cellular Provides Local Youth With STEM Learning Opportunities
- School lessons targeted by climate change doubters
- Gray Whale Migration Provides Whale Watching Opportunities
- Daniel Meyer Pool Opening Early for Pre-Season Lap Swimming
- Legendary Great White Shark Filmed Swimming with Divers off Hawaii
- Dog found swimming 135 miles off the coast of Thailand
- Old Cascade Bingo Hall turns into opportunities for youth
- Rogue Valley Tech Tour: Providing Students With Employment Opportunities In Technology