GRANTS PASS, Ore. — Police have arrested a suspect from a bank robbery Monday in Grants Pass.
Grants Pass Police say Gabriel Suiter is now behind bars. He is facing charges of robbery, theft, and theft by receiving.
Detectives were able to follow leads which helped them identify Suiter as the suspect. He was found today near a transient camp.
Found with Suiter were several thousand dollars, still wrapped in bundle straps.
The robbery happened at the Umpqua Bank on NE F Street. Police say Suiter approached one of the bank tellers, told them it was a robbery, and asked for money.
No weapons were used during the robbery and no one was hurt.
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- Police: Grants Pass Bank Robbery Suspect Fled on Scooter
- UPDATE: Police Arrest Suspects in Grants Pass Dutch Bros Robbery
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Umpqua Diary
- Police Seek Bank Robber in Grants Pass
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- UPDATE: Medford Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested Just Hours Later
- UPDATE: Two Suspects Arrested in Grants Pass SWAT Standoff
- Two Injured, Suspect Arrested in Grants Pass Street Racing Incident