ASHLAND, Ore. — The City of Ashland, in partnership with Southern Oregon University, have announced that they will be seeking input from the public on the issue of homelessness. They are asking Jackson County residents to weigh in by taking a brief survey on the subject. The survey is confidential and will ask for some basic details on the survey-taker, as well as their opinions on the homeless in this area, and what they might see as possible solutions.
Follow the link here to take the survey.
- Survey on Homelessness Seeks Local Input
- Annual Point-In-Time Survey Counts Homeless Population
- Ashland surveying seniors
- Local Volunteers to Conduct Annual Homeless Count
- Survey: Heart Emergencies Confusing for Americans
- Operation C.A.R.E. Surveys Southeast Medford Residents
- Survey: Adult recreational programming in Phoenix
- Community Gives Input in the Search For a New Superintendent
- Local Volunteers Conduct "Point-In-Time" Homeless Count
- Local elementary schools raise money to help homeless youth