Phoenix, Ore. -- The City of Phoenix is looking to bring adult recreational programming to the city, and they want to hear from you.
The city is partnering with the Rogue Valley YMCA to bring activities to the Phoenix Plaza Civic Center. They posted a survey, so they can gauge the interest of various activities.
Activities in the running include Yoga, Pilates, Zumba classes, and more. The survey also takes into account the days that you would be interested in seeing programming, and if you would need child care.
The survey is open now through April 11th.
- Survey: Adult recreational programming in Phoenix
- Medford Parks and Recreation suspends adult recreation sports
- Ashland surveying seniors
- Phoenix City Manager Announces Resignation
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- Transitional Program giving young adults with disabilities a second chance
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Phoenix Police Search For Car Theft Suspect
- Missing Woman from Phoenix Found Dead
- City of Phoenix Passes 'Chronic Nuisance' Ordinance