Photo Gallery 2 Images
HOLLAND LOOP RD., Ore. -- Illinois Valley Fire District responded to a structure fire on the 7200 block of Holland Loop Rd. Monday night.
Crews had to use a chainsaw to cut a hole in the back of the home to put out the fire.
It started as a chimney fire and spread into the attic.
No injuries were reported.
- Structure Fire on Holland Loop Road
- Rural Metro Investigates House Fire on Tunnel Loop Rd.
- UPDATE: Structure Fire Contained Near Medford School
- Cats Perish in Josephine County Structure Fire
- Structure Fire in Central Point Consumes Horse Barn
- Eight Structure Fires in Central Point in Two Weeks
- RAW VIDEO: Structure Fire in Medford Engulfs Home
- Structure Fire Spreads into Field Near Cave Junction
- Early-Morning Fire Consumes Structures on Caves Highway
- State police investigate arson, make arrests in Coos Bay structure fire