Yesterday, we had a warm front move through our region. Today, we have a cold front moving through. Expect rain this morning but by this afternoon the rain will turn into snow. Snow levels will be around 4500' this afternoon. Also, the National Weather Service has issued a High Wind Warning and a Wind Advisory for parts of Jackson, Klamath, Lake and Siskiyou county. The winds will be between 30-40 mph for areas under the High Wind Warning.
Stay with the StormWatch 12 Weather Team for the latest.
- Rain Turns into Snow
- Three big storms to bring snow, rain and headaches to Thanksgiving week
- Back-to-back storms will unleash more snow, intense rain and strong winds for Thanksgiving travelers
- More rain, snow and gusty winds to hit during weekend travel rush
- Northeast will see heavy snow and freezing rain while Southeast reels from storm damage
- As one storm moves out of the East, rain and mountain snow move into Southwest
- Where to turn for tax help
- 4H Turns Storage Sheds Into Western Exhibit
- Facebook turns to Twitter to explain outages
- Curry County turns away from tsunami sirens