Yesterday, we had a warm front move through our region. Today, we have a cold front moving through. Expect rain this morning but by this afternoon the rain will turn into snow. Snow levels will be around 4500' this afternoon. Also, the National Weather Service has issued a High Wind Warning and a Wind Advisory for parts of Jackson, Klamath, Lake and Siskiyou county. The winds will be between 30-40 mph for areas under the High Wind Warning.
Stay with the StormWatch 12 Weather Team for the latest.
- Rain Turns into Snow
- Shovel Snow Smarter to Avoid Back Pain
- ODOT Prepares Interstate 5 For Heavy Snow
- Snow Day! Here Are Your Photos
- Morning Snow Could Delay Bus Routes
- Where to turn for tax help
- 4H Turns Storage Sheds Into Western Exhibit
- Rain Impact on Klondike Fire
- Rain Rock Casino Prepares For Job Fair
- ODOT Prepares Interstate 5 Near Siskiyou Summit for Snow