MEDFORD, Ore.-- A lot of us want to adopt a diet that's good for our heart and overall health.
The problem is that figure out where to start can be tricky.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center has a few tips to help you get started.
- Starting a Heart Healthy Diet
- Research Points to Heart-Healthy Benefits of Yogurt
- Gluten-free diet not healthy for you (unless you have celiac disease)
- What Is The Nordic Diet?
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Diets Ranked For Your New Year's Resolution
- Easy Ways to Improve Your Diet
- Matters of the Heart
- Improving Your Heart Health
- Eating Healthy Without Wasting Food