(CNN) -- Halloween is right around the corner, and that means a new playfully frightening Frappuccino is in the works at Starbucks.
Seasonal specialty drinks have become fan favorites at the coffee giant, and this year is no exception.
The Witch's Brew Frappuccino has a base of what Starbucks calls "toad's breath" – a purple crème Frappuccino.
Then, there is a swirl of so-called green "bat warts" – which are actually made with Chia seeds.
They top it off with a "swamp fog" of vanilla whipped cream and a dusting of green powdered "lizard scales."
The creepy concoction is available at participating stores starting Thursday, and lasting as long as supplies do.
Starbucks is also releasing a Halloween playlist and a collection of spooky snacks like the Mummy Cake Pop.
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- Absinthe Drinks
- Starbucks Delivery Service Expanding
- Beware of Decorative Lenses this Halloween
- Jackson County Sees Two Halloween Rollover Crashes
- Brews, Bluegrass & BBQ returns for seventh straight year
- Study: Some Americans are Drinking Too Much
- Millions of Americans Binge-Drink Every Year
- Officials: Salem Drinking Water Remains Unsafe
- Can Drinking Coffee Help You Live Longer?