Photo Gallery 9 Images
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — On September 28, the Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair will be saying "Aloha" to all-comers at the Josephine County Fairgrounds. The purpose of the fair is to set seniors up with vital information, resources and advice.
Entrance to the fair is free, and offers access to more than 70 vendors, according to Team Senior Referral Services, Inc. — all centered around a Hawaiian theme. The vendors run the gamut from assisted-living communities to home health, financial experts, and non-profit organizations.
The fair also includes treats and an all-day offering of free classes in two classrooms, including an advance directive workshop with Dr. John Forsyth. There will be opportunities for equipment adjustments, vitals checks, and food for purchase from Cynthia's Home Sweet Home.
Look below or visit Team Senior's website for a complete list of available classes.
- Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair Offers More Than 70 Vendors
- Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair: Finances
- Southern Oregon Goodwill Hosts Career Fair
- State's Largest Veteran Resource Event Comes to Southern Oregon
- UPDATE: Country Crossings Vendors Fighting Payment Problems
- ACCESS Senior Fair Returns with NewsWatch 12 Bingo
- Southern Oregon Fire Crews Aid Southern California in Wildfire Fight
- Attorney General Announces New Resource on Oregon's 'Red Flag Law'
- Oscar Nominations Connect Hollywood to Southern Oregon
- Thousands Seek Flu Treatment In Southern Oregon