Photo Gallery 9 Images
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — On September 28, the Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair will be saying "Aloha" to all-comers at the Josephine County Fairgrounds. The purpose of the fair is to set seniors up with vital information, resources and advice.
Entrance to the fair is free, and offers access to more than 70 vendors, according to Team Senior Referral Services, Inc. — all centered around a Hawaiian theme. The vendors run the gamut from assisted-living communities to home health, financial experts, and non-profit organizations.
The fair also includes treats and an all-day offering of free classes in two classrooms, including an advance directive workshop with Dr. John Forsyth. There will be opportunities for equipment adjustments, vitals checks, and food for purchase from Cynthia's Home Sweet Home.
Look below or visit Team Senior's website for a complete list of available classes.
- Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair Offers More Than 70 Vendors
- Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair: Finances
- TUESDAY: ACCESS Senior Fair
- Southern Oregon Goodwill Hosts Career Fair
- State's Largest Veteran Resource Event Comes to Southern Oregon
- Food vendors have been serving Josephine County Fair for years
- Southern Oregon Aspire closing E-Cycle Center, focusing resources on employment program
- Prescribed burns in Southern Oregon
- Jackson Elementary holds annual Family Community Resource Fair
- UPDATE: Country Crossings Vendors Fighting Payment Problems