GRANTS PASS, Ore. — The Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair returns to the Josephine County Fairgrounds on September 28.
NewsWatch 12 spoke with financial expert Mike Pelfrey, who will be providing investment advice and Social Security expertise at the fair.
- Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair: Finances
- Southern Oregon Senior Resource Fair Offers More Than 70 Vendors
- Southern Oregon Goodwill Hosts Career Fair
- State's Largest Veteran Resource Event Comes to Southern Oregon
- Sky's the Limit: Oregon's Unfettered Campaign Finance Laws
- ACCESS Senior Fair Returns with NewsWatch 12 Bingo
- Southern Oregon Fire Crews Aid Southern California in Wildfire Fight
- Attorney General Announces New Resource on Oregon's 'Red Flag Law'
- Oscar Nominations Connect Hollywood to Southern Oregon
- Thousands Seek Flu Treatment In Southern Oregon