ASHLAND, Ore -- The 2nd Annual Southern Oregon Regional Tree Climbing Competition will be held in Lithia Park in Ashland.
It will take place on Saturday May 11th.
Mike Oxendine the Parks Superintendent for Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission joined NewsWatch 12 at 4 to talk about the competition.
- Southern Oregon regional tree climbing competition set for Saturday
- Special Olympics Oregon Cancels State Games Competition
- Prescribed burns in Southern Oregon
- Oregon Graduation Rate Climbs; Still Below National Average
- Fire Danger Climbs to 'Moderate' in Southwest Oregon
- Oregon Unemployment Climbs, Job Creation Slows in December
- As Nation's Gas Prices Climb, Oregon's Keep Dropping
- Southern Oregon Fire Crews Aid Southern California in Wildfire Fight
- Drier summers killed Oregon's native trees
- Oregon cheeses make the cut in national competition