Klamath Falls, Ore --
The City of Klamath Falls is offering snow removal assistance for qualifying senior citizens this winter.
To qualify applicants must be at least 60 years old, live in a single family home in the Klamath Falls City Limits, and meet the income levels below:
-Single: $19,150 annual gross income
-Couple: $21,900 annual gross income
Click here to download the application and for more information.
- Snow Removal Assistance For Senior Citizens
- Daily exercise helps senior citizens drive longer
- Oregon removes assisted suicide wait for gravely ill people
- Oregon removes assisted suicide wait for certain patients
- US citizen abducted in Afghanistan
- Ashland surveying seniors
- TUESDAY: ACCESS Senior Fair
- Safely Removing Splinters
- Salvation Army Offers Christmas Assistance
- Medford Firefighters Recognize Life-Saving Citizens