MEDFORD, Ore. -- It's day three of flight cancellations out of the Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport. This morning appears to be the least impacted after several days of flight delays and cancellations. Today, four departing flights were canceled out of the airport. Most impacted flights appear to be with United Airlines with early trips to Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Wildfire smoke from the Ramsey Canyon Fire has forced airlines at the Rogue Valley Airport to cancel multiple flights and delay others the past few days. American Airlines and United Airlines said Friday they were canceling all flight out of Medford. Delta Air Lines posted delays for flights to Seattle and Salt Lake City.
Airport spokeswoman Debbie Smith says smoke from a fire that started earlier this week is impacting the landing approach for the runway.
Passengers are encouraged to keep in touch with their airline as cancellations and delays can change at any time.
For a full list departure and arrival times out of the airport, click here.
- Smoke Continues To Cancel Flights Out Of Rogue Valley Airport
- Bad Weather Impacting Flights to and from the Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- Rogue Valley Inundated With Wildfire Smoke, Reaching Hazardous Levels
- Families Escaping the Smoke in the Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Families Enjoy Rare Break from Smoke
- Rogue Valley Smoke Drives Business to the Coast
- Expect TSA delays at Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- Downed X-Ray Causes Security Delay At Rogue Valley Airport
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes to Rogue Valley Airport
- TSA pre check enrollment coming back to Rogue Valley Airport