SISKIYOU COUNTY, Calif.- The Siskiyou County Sheriff is expanding his search for information in an unsolved murder case.
The Sheriff's Office said Spencer Hodgson was found dead in a ravine in the Klamath River area on April 8, 2019. An autopsy was done two days later. It revealed Hodgson was shot to death.
The investigation later led the Sheriff's Office recovering Hodgson's truck and his dog Pepper, but the trail to his murderer went cold.
Hodgson most recently lived in the Klamath River area. He previously lived in Santa Cruz, California. Police say he as long-term ties there.
The Siskiyou County Sheriff said the investigation "revealed there are links" between Hodgson and people in the Santa Cruz County area. He's now working with the Santa Cruz County Sheriff's office for assistance and support.
There is a $50,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of any responsible for the Hodgson's murder.
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office at (530) 842-8318 and refer to SCSO Case Number 1-19-0547.
- Siskiyou County Sheriff renewing calls for information in unsolved murder case
- Detectives arrest suspect in unsolved Siskiyou County murder case
- Sheriff lobbies for renewed marijuana 'emergency' declaration in Siskiyou County
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Investigate Suspicious Death
- Siskiyou County man arrested for murder
- Active Wildfire Information: Updates on Southern Oregon & Siskiyou County Fires
- Siskiyou Sheriff's Office Needs Public's Help to Crack Cold Case
- Sheriff offers $7,500 reward for information in Klamath River murder case
- Unsolved: Jeremy Bright (1986)
- Unsolved: Gregory Bowles (2015)