Dunsmuir, CA --- Deputiues with the Siskiyou County Sheriff's office have arrested 58 year old Kyle Phillip Rose on Arson and Attempted Murder charges.
The Sheriff's office arrested Rose in connection to a structure fire on the 4400 block of Dunsmuir Avenue on December 22nd. Fire investigators believe the fire started on the porch of the home, causing about $100,000 in damage.
The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office says that "based on the investigation and evidence, the fire was suspected to have been set purposely and intentionally".
This case is under investigation and anyone with information is asked to call the SCSO's 24 hour Dispatch Center at (530) 841-2900.
- Siskiyou County Man Arrested on Arson and Attempted Murder Charges
- Siskiyou County man arrested for murder
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Talent
- Medford Man Arrested in Maryland on Attempted Murder Charge
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Man Arrested Near Yreka, Accused of Attempted Murder
- Siskiyou County Man in Prison for Murder Suspected of Murdering Inmate
- Man Accused of Arson, Murder During Carr Fire Chaos
- Sheriff: 'Shots Exchanged' in Siskiyou County, Two Arrested
- Sheriff: Suspect Attempted Arson by Firing Flare Gun