UPDATE: The driver in a single-car rollover has been arrested for a DUII, according to Oregon State Police.
OSP says that the driver, 70-year-old Herbert Collier of Jackson, will be charged with Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants and Reckless Driving.
One passenger, 62-year-old Linda Chrisco, was transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
(Updated as of 10:53 a.m. on Friday, March 23)
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Oregon State Police (OSP) is investigating a single vehicle rollover crash. The crash occurred Thursday evening on Highway 238 in Jacksonville.
The driver of a green Subaru somehow lost control of the car and went off the road, rolling into a ditch.
ODOT, OSP, and Applegate Fire responded. ODOT says the driver is okay, but was taken from the scene in a trooper's car.
We are working to figure out what caused the accident.
- UPDATE: Driver Arrested for DUII in Jacksonville Single-Car Rollover
- DUII driver crashed into Oregon State Police Patrol Car
- 12 Drivers Arrested for DUII in One Night in Medford
- Sheriff: Passenger killed in Klamath County rollover DUII crash
- Teen Faces DUII Charges After Car Crash
- UPDATE: Driver in Rollover Crash Near Ashland 'Miraculously' Unharmed
- UPDATE: Victim Identified In Single-Car Crash Near Robertson Bridge
- DUII driver crashed into control box in Medford
- People take down, hold suspected DUII driver for Medford Police
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash